Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Forth of July...

Happy 4th of July everybody. I'm heading out to Jakesha's in about an hour (hooray for bbq and LOTS of fun!)

I've had a busy few days. On Monday I took some new pictures of Trent... which are as of yet unedited (sorry Lori) but I'll work on them in the endless stretch of a week I have looming in front of me. On Tuesday we (Jakesha, boys and I) headed down to Las Vegas to pick up Lisa & kids. We stayed in the Sunset Station in Henderson (which I highly recommend... Vegas without most of the Vegas BS). Unfortunately, the airline lost Jasmin's luggage (why the 15 year old girl? they care the most!) Anyway, of course Uncle Jake volunteered to take her shopping to hold her over until her bag arrived. We shopped in the HUGE Henderson mall across the street, went bowling in the hotel, swimming, dinner on the strip, a quick adventure walk to see the sights & hotels, then back home on Thursday morning! Good Times.

Thursday night I headed straight out to the ball field to see my boys win a great game 4-2, last night not so lucky as they got beat 18-13. As of right now they are in first place by 6 games in their division... WHOOHOO!!!

I'll post some pictures when I get a chance, just wanted to jot down a few things. I'm out!

0 comments: