Thursday, July 9, 2009

Batting Cage...

I feel like the kid in A Christmas Story "I can't put my arms down". But in my case, I can't really move them much at all. Dad and I went to the batting cage today for an hour. I maybe took a hundred swings and my arms are killing me. I haven't hit in soooo long. I did make my way down to the medium fast pitch cage though and after only one embarrassing swing where I didn't come anywhere close, I got my bat on the ball and started hittin' some. Still got it :) But what do I have to show for today? 5... yes FIVE! freaking blisters. In 55 minutes. With 2 batting gloves on. WTF?

Tomorrow the RR come back into town and the heat stroker starts tomorrow night as well, so definitely a weekend full of baseball/softball. Love it! Here is a picture from the cage and I finally managed to get the pictures I took of Trent yesterday. His are a little fuzzy because I had the resolution set wrong on my phone. Here they are...



0 comments: