Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Another summer day...

Can I just stop and say for a minute how freaking great it is not to have to go to work for awhile? Not that I don't love my job but HOLY CRAP I love waking up whenever I want and having the whole day to do just the things that I want to do. I'm sure my tune will change in another week or so, but so far, LOVING summer vacation.

Today I got to watch Kaylee and Trent while Lori went and got her hair did. Sorry, no pictures of Kaylee as she was too busy watching the Hefelumps movie to even spare me a glance. And I can't upload the pictures of Trent right now because Sprint's website is down for routine maintenance (damn it!) As it were, Trent didn't have much time for me either. I fed him... then he slept for 2.5 hours. I mean like passed out asleep, not even flinching when I picked his arm up and dropped it a few times (cuz I'm soothing like that). Nice. Sorry Lor, call me if he's up all night... really... I'll be up :)

I listened to my baseball game today on the radio. Well the first 55 minutes of it... then they had a 2 hour and 19 minute rain delay before we could listen to the REST of it. They boys wanted to give in and go back to the hotel... I don't blame them. The other team wouldn't have it though and after the 2 hour rain delay we ended up losing 5-1. They should have just let us forfeit. Outfielders should NOT have to jump over lakes (or charge through them) to catch a routine pop fly. Soggy shoes kinda ruin the effect.

Not much else to report. Oh yeah, did I mention how much I LOVE summer vacation? Oh I did? My bad.

0 comments: