Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thursday

Today has been the loooongest day. I woke up to the delicate sounds of Aiden banging around downstairs at 7 a.m. I could also hear him talking Dad's ear off. This kid wakes up talking a mile a minute. I refused to get out of bed before 8 even though I couldn't go back to sleep. I rolled out of bed at 8:01 and headed downstairs. I got everyone fed and dressed and by the time I was showered and ready myself it was 10. I took the kids to the park thinking I could walk on the track while they played on the playground. Yeah, not so much. Aiden started following me around before I was even a full lap around, then Lia lay on the ground and refused to walk any further after we visited the fish pond. Needless to say it was time to go and she DID get up and walk her little hind parts home. It was sooo hot outside today that we pretty much camped out inside watching movies for the rest of the day. Aiden had a friend come over this evening to play on the slip n slide for awhile which was fun for them. Then came dinner & baths and then finally bed time. I'm beat. And my team is currently loosing in the bottom of the 8th. They were winning when they came into this inning. Then they put in the closer that got the loss yesterday... and the SAME GUY hit ANOTHER 2 run double off of him. Homeboy does NOT have good luck in this stadium apparently. Personally I would have hit that SOB when he came to the plate after stealing the game from me the day before. But I'm ghetto like that.

0 comments: