Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to me...

I had a good birthday today. Dad got up early and went and got me a present (Guitar Hero World Tour) and a cake. Lori, Kaylee & Trent came over and brought me some cute earrings, then Amber, Smitty, Aiden and Lia joined us and brought me a funny t-shirt. We played Guitar Hero until my fingers were cramping. It has some 311 on it (whooohooo!). Rochelle stopped by around 6 and brought me the first half of my birthday present (a t-shirt autographed by most of the Roadrunners), then around 6:30 Dad and I headed up to the ballpark where we met Smitty and the kids. There I got the second half of my present from Rochelle (a shirtless, sweaty pin-up of a player that was taken last night just for me...all I could say to was Daaaaaaammmmnnnn! (and holy shit I can't believe she made him do that!) It was autographed as well with a happy birthday wish on it). The boys gave me the rest of my birthday present, blowing out Orange County 21-9... it was great. By the end of the game Lia had dad heckling the other team like a champ. Tonight's game was a little bittersweet as Juan, my other favorite player (757 in the house) has decided to give it up and move on... tonight was his last game :( I may have shed a tear but wish him the best in whatever he decides to do. Thanks to everyone who made my birthday special... love you all.

0 comments: